Quainton Law is built around the idea that individuals and small businesses frequently encounter financial and commercial challenges as complex as those confronted by large, well-financed corporations. Smaller clients need and deserve personalized legal representation as rigorous and sophisticated as that available to large corporations. Quainton Law brings over 20 years of experience in the most complicated financial matters to address the needs of the individual and small business whether you are:
- an owner, start-up or small business seeking representation in obtaining financing, buying or selling assets or corporate entities, negotiating an agreement, or taking action to protect your business, either by initiating litigation or defending against claims brought against you;
- a non-profit in need of corporate law advice or forceful litigation to defend or prosecute a lawsuit.
- an employee or independent contractor unfairly terminated, mis-classified, discriminated against or denied a just wage;
- an individual or business in a contract, tort, estate, or malpractice action; or
- a spouse or family member in need of advocacy in divorce, custody or probate proceedings.
Over the last several years we have obtained many favorable settlements and judgments for clients across the spectrum of our practice, often on a very rapid timetable. Our aim is to give you the same level of attention, thought and dedication you would get if you were the wealthiest client in the world. We think the old-fashioned values are the right ones: hard work, thorough analysis, zealous advocacy, careful listening. Your lawyer should be your partner, whether to vindicate your rights or help you achieve your business objectives. We hope to gain your trust, and keep it.