Commercial Law Practice Overview
Quainton Law provides sophisticated legal representation and counsel to smaller businesses. Our firm is built on the premise that small businesses frequently encounter financial and legal challenges as complex as those faced by larger, more well-financed corporations. We believe that smaller businesses should be able to avail themselves of cost-effective legal representation that is as rigorous, strategic and personalized as that used by larger companies.
Quainton Law brings over 20 years of experience handling complex legal matters involving some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated companies, including IBM, Air France, Pratt Whitney, EADS, Huaneng Power, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and HSCB. We have extensive litigation experience at both the trial and appellate level and are often most helpful to clients when a deal needs to get done against the backdrop of potential litigation.
We advise entrepreneurs, start ups and small businesses on start-up issues, corporate governance matters, securities offerings, acquisitions and commercial transactions. We also work with non-profits and charitable foundations in resolving issues of control and disputes over assets.
Representative Commercial Law Services
- Draft and review shareholder agreements.
- Draft and review joint venture agreements.
- Help clients with financing needs, both debt and equity.
- Ongoing transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Complex commercial litigation at both the trial and appellate level.
- Resolve issues of control and disputes at non-profits and charitable foundations.
- Counsel start ups.
- Securities offerings.
- Provide counsel on corporate governance matters and ensuring compliance.
Contact Us Today
Please give us a call at 212-813-8389, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.